Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Halloween! I know I'm a bit late, but here are the kids. Leslie I hope to see a picture of your cat all dressed up. Anyway this year Ellie couldn't decide what to be so we changed her outfit every couple hours. She first went to preschool as a spider princess. Then we changed into the cute minnie mouse outfit. This was my favorite and she liked it too, but couldn't handle wearing it for very long so we changed into the third outfit which was the princess. This is kindof what we do everyday so it was no surprise to me that we would be changing outfits on halloween. I don't know what her deal is..... OCD with clothes I guess.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I love all the costumes!!! We'd talked about her Minnie Mouse costume and I've been waiting to see it--it's too stinkin' adorable. I also love Crue's darling little costume. Your kids are so cute! I agree that Leslie needs to dress up her cat--just for you!

Leslie said...

OH, just you guys wait. Instead of Halloween cause it's over we will have to do a cute christmas card with our cat HAHA!! I will do it just for you guys. Cindy your kids are soooo precious I just want to eat them up. They are getting so big. Crue's costume kills me, so cute!!

Mindy said...

I love to hear that Ellie changes her clothes all the time, because Ari does the exact same thing, at first it drove me crazy and now I just let her do it because it keeps her occcupied and out of other stuff (I'm such a great mom).
Oh, and you'll have to tell leslie that I have a couple of outfits we used to dress Chole up in that would probably fit her cat if she wants to borrow them. Ha!Ha!