Monday, November 26, 2007


I am now a Disney fan. I never really understood all the excitement that went along with Disney until I had my own family. Watching Ellie there was priceless! She loves that place so much it is crazy. We went on a spur of a moment trip to Florida a couple of weeks ago. We found out on a wed that we were going and were on a plane on Sunday. I dealt with all of it pretty well considering the lack of planning. We had so much fun going to disneyworld and animal kingdom. Crue even enjoyed it and did really well being dragged around all day. My favorite day was seeing my cousin Renee. She is such a great gal I just love her and her family. Thanks for the food and fun Renee, you are the best!
I have to admit that I am allot like my dad Richard. In that when we are on vacation there is an agenda to be followed. Hey, we got a lot done and had a good time doing it. I may have been a little uptight sometimes and that may have rubbed off on Ellie, but all in all I felt like our trip was a huge success.
I will post some more pics of ellie with the princesses when I get those because that was another highlight of the trip. I really almost started to cry watching her with them. Sounds really cheesy I know, but her face just lit up when "Cindergrella" gave her a hug. She was in heaven! That is when the whole priceless commercial came into play. All of the tickets, lines, hot churros that cost way too much money, all of that was worth it after seeing Ellie with those princesses.

7 comments:

whit said...

what a fun trip. way to be spontaneous! i have never been to Disneyworld, only Disneyland. glad you had a fun trip. how was your thanksgiving? hope you had a good one.

Marisa said...

I'm so glad you guys got to do something so spontaneous and fun! I laughed out loud at the part about being Richard-like. I love it! I can't wait for pictures of Ellie with the princesses--I'll have to show Kelsey those for sure. Wait...then she'll be wondering when she gets to see them. So on second thought--I'll just enjoy them. I miss you!!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So jealous! It was nice to hear that you can still have an amazing time with kids! Luke is a handful for me right now, but loving every minute of it! I was in Alpine and met Linda who LOVES you! They say you are a party when you sub for bonko! They say you do a little cheer for them! Anyways wish we say you guys more often! Love ya! Will call the next time we're up.

Leslie said...

you are like Richard, having an agenda and all...haha! that is why puerto rico was so fun cause you kept us on schedule and we saw so much. So being like Richard is a good thing. I am glad you guys had a good trip.

crystal said...

It is so true that the princesses make you teary-eyed! When Mimi met all the princesses, I froze it in my mind to remember forever!

Camille said...

wow how fun! I am way jealous. I had so much fun talking at the movies with ya!

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

Cindy, so I didn't even know you had a blog. I love it, and I share your passion of Disney Land. I love it, it is the most magical place on earth. We went last year and to see your child amazed with the characters they love is priceless! I am glad you had a good time!