Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Trying to be a Photographer!










So I have been playing around with some of my pictures because sometimes I think that I am a photographer. Here are some of the latest. This is a picture I took of my niece Abby at Ellie's Birthday party.
Here is cute little Crue in the bathtub. He loves his tub and I love to watch him go crazy in there.



I took this before the boys went riding. They were good sports as I was trying to be creative. What a good looking group of boys. Love you guys.


Ellie and her little friend Ashley in Disneyland. What a great time we had there! They were the cutest little princesses.
Ellie loves dance so much. She wears her dance clothes everyday and wants to go everyday. She will go in the gym and dance around and sing princess songs. She didn't get that from me.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I just wanted to be the first to post on this entry :) It's just cause I love you the most! I think you should pick up a second job as a photographer...great pictures!

Jaime said...

Hey Cindy! It's Jaime P. Paiser :) Found you through Melanie's blog that I got from Eliza :) How are you? I am coming out in a few weeks and would love to get together. Take care. Oh and my blog is
http://baublesandbits.blogspot.com

Angie said...

You are my HERO - You are an AMAZING photographer!

The Maestro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

You are a great photographer. Ellie is so so cute!!!