Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Crue!!!



I can't believe he is the big ONE! What a cute little guy we have at our home. He goes by cruie, shushu, cruiser, and cruebe. (Most of the names Ellie came up with) He is such a funny little guy who always makes us smile. My most favorite to do is get him up in the morning. Right when you walk in his room he gets this burst of energy and goes nuts. He starts bouncing up and down, shakes his head, then he'll find his blanket and snuggle into it and start laughing. I'm never in a bad mood after seeing that.
We had a little birthday party for him which most of the time I think the little guy felt overwhelmed. He got great gifts from all of his cousins and grandparents. It is so nice to have cars, trains, dinosaurs, and balls littered throughout our house now. I'm still amazed that he loves to play with all of it and finds no interest in Ellies stuff. I guess that saying "boys will be boys" rings true. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated his birthday.

3 comments:

Steve and Megan said...

Hi Cindy! It's Megan Burrows. I found your blog through a friend of a friend's blog. It's great to see you and your beautiful family. You look great!

crystal said...

I just love his NAME! So adorable.

Andrea Weaver said...

Hey Cindy! It's Andrea (Turnbull)...I saw your name on Marisa's blog and thought I'd say hi. Of course you look gorgeous and your family is beautiful. Hope all is well!